Adfactor header

22.3.12

I SAID DANCE



 D A N C I N G 
PHOTO BY DENNIS BRANKO



Dancing. An awful lot of dancing. That's what weekends are for. Dance, I said. A Friday night without the rhythmic moves of my high-heeled feet equals disappointment. Sadly, these high-heeled feet aren't going anywhere this weekend due to a minor surgery, nothing too serious and painful but doctors restrictions are king. Since dancing is an essential for my happy existence I will share parts of my favorite playlists with you in the future. How 'bout that? These are my top 5 happy feet songs. Left. Right. Right. Left. Up. Down.

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'FACEBOOK & TWITTER

6 comments:

  1. Great picture! :) xo Madeleine
    www.madstyling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, charming facial expression in that picture! You're taste in music is not bad, not bad at all! Passion Pit, Little Dragon and Metronomy are favourites of mine as well. I didn't know Stimming yet, so definitely going to listen to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha wat een vette foto! Ik ben hier al vaker geweest en vind je blog echt vet. Ik volg je vanaf nu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your facial expression!

    XO Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toffe nummers, bedankt, de eerste heb ik nu al een week lang op repeat staan! :)

    ReplyDelete