Adfactor header

28.11.11

NYC Adventure I




















 A D V E N T U R E     I 

SOHO ARCHITECTURE.
DOOR IN SOHO.
STEPS IN SOHO.
DETAIL OF RESTAURANT PASTIS.
MY MOM.
DOORWAY IN MEATPACKING.
THE MERCER RESTAURANT.
NOHO WALLS.
MY MOM AND HER NEW SHOES.
RAG & BONE (WHERE I SPOTTED ED WESTWICK).
MARC JACOBS' BOOKMARC STORE.
MY DAD EXITED.
ORDERING AT PASTIS.



Don't even know where to start. NYC, what's there not to tell? I guess I could call it an urban discovery of the great & unexpected. The obvious spectacles, like restaurant Pastis, a visit to soho and meatpacking, some shopping at Alexander Wang, Rag & Bone and Helmut lang (left empty handed, unfortunately).  Did spot Ed Westwick (omg yes, pinch me) and mr. Valentino, which did not lead to any dates or career opportunities, sadly. Damn, sound like a desperate tourist. My shoulder is acking caused by my baby, my camera - on my side every step,  every discovery. Many shots will follow, so stay tuned :) The adventure continues...






8 comments:

  1. Your pictures are amazing! Enjoy your time there! :)
    xo Madeleine
    www.madstyling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures! I'm so jealous that you saw Ed Westwick!!
    Can't wait for more pictures :)

    xxx
    Laura

    http://the-shoe-issue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull pictures! Have fun in NY!

    Annelien

    http://myblogannel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great snaps! excited to see more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shoes your mom's wearing!

    Great photos too, can't wait to see more!!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures and your mom has great shoes! Enjoy! X Iris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures Liza! Cant believe you left the stores emptyhanded...Im sure fashion discoveries will follow soon ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures, again! Can't wait for the next adventure pictures.. Have some good funnies overthere!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete