Adfactor header

26.9.11

Bits and pieces








PICTURES
ON THE BOAT WITH THE LOVELY BIRGIT (GRAZIA) AND FARAH (VICE)
BETTER KNOWN AS DIVA'S
TASCHEN OPENING IN AMSTERDAM
YARA (THISCHICKSGOTSTYLE), FARAH, SABRINA (AFTERDRK), DIETER (COLD METHOD) AND LEROY (COMMEDESLEROI)
BAR 22

So I have found my life again ! Visited the TASCHEN opening last week, with my obsession with beautiful books, this store stole my heart. They gave me the Linda McCartney book, how cool is that! This weekend I did my best to fill every second with friends and fun, I think I could call it a successful project :) Drinks at Bar 22 on Thursday and Friday (like every week) and a big dinner given by me for some friends at my place on Friday. Dinner on the beach on Saturday and Sunday I took the boat for an ultimate chill ending of the weekend. How was your weekend?


3 comments: